LAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Life...What's new at school?

3 posters

Go down

School Life...What's new at school? Empty School Life...What's new at school?

Post by Geri Gocheva Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey, buddies, how is life going at school? Any interesting developments....?
Geri Gocheva
Geri Gocheva

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

School Life...What's new at school? Empty Re: School Life...What's new at school?

Post by Mariana Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:04 pm

Well, it's the end of the first term ... which is actually the beginning of the second ... lol!
Mariana
Mariana

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

School Life...What's new at school? Empty Re: School Life...What's new at school?

Post by Geri Gocheva Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm

How do you feel about the forthcoming Olympiads on the various subjects you study? Do you plan to participate?
Friends from the Italian team, do you have school Olympiads? In Bulgaria they have been a long-term tradition. They are actually three-level competitions /Municipal, Regional and National level/ on the subjects that are studied at school. I'd like to take the chance to congratulate Mariana from the LAC team, who performed brilliantly at the Regional Pluralinguistic Competition scoring 93 from 100 points! Very Happy Wish you luck at the National level contest!
Geri Gocheva
Geri Gocheva

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by atanasdimov Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Hmm.... I wanted to take part in the English Olympiad, but unfortunately I got ill so I had to miss the school for 3 days. And now after my absence I have to study hard for some tests in Maths, Chemistry and etc.

But I really want to go to the Biology Olympiad Smile

Mariana has always been the best! Congratulations on her success.
atanasdimov
atanasdimov
Bulgaria
Bulgaria

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Geri Gocheva Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Nasko, don't worry! You will certainly manage well at the Biology Contest. Do you know what's funny about it this year? It is scheduled for the 27th February and that is the Fasching day! ;0) So from the contest, straight to the party! ;0)
Everybody, probably it will be nice and useful for our Italian partners if you could write a short description of this School traditional celebration... so, what is Fasching? How do you feel about it?
Geri Gocheva
Geri Gocheva

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum