LAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am...

+2
Angel
Geri Gocheva
6 posters

Go down

I am... Empty I am...

Post by Geri Gocheva Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Could you, please, say a few words to present yourself. Hobbies, interests... anything specific about you...what's your role in LAC project...share your thoughts with us - the LAC team
Geri Gocheva
Geri Gocheva

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

I am... Empty Re: I am...

Post by Angel Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Hi everyone my name is Angel. I'm 18 years old and I'm still watching Cartoon movies Exclamation Exclamation
Arrow I'm living in a house,love animals, have a dog. About my role in the project I'm one of the participants in it, what I do is the same like others , helping our visit to Italy to come true!!
Angel
Angel

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Hey everybody!
My name's Mariana, I'm almost 18 and I am Mary's partner. Very Happy I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again!
Mariana
Mariana

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Proctor Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi people. My name's Antonia and i'm Serena's partner. I'm living in a house with my family:My mother, my father,and my little sister. I love my friends and listening to music....and good potography.
Miss_Proctor
Miss_Proctor
Bulgaria
Bulgaria

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by atanasdimov Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Hm..... Let's se... I'm Nasko! 16 years old. Participant in the LAC project. My partner is Elio. I love listening to music. I can't imagine life without the music. I really love my FRIENDS very very very very very very very much. Going fo a walk everyday is one of my favourite hobbies. Favourite movies : "Seven pounds" and "Harry Potter". I'm now trying to learn some Greek. I love this language. Thanks to Mrs Gocheva (or Geri), who gave me the opportunity to take part in this wonderful project! I love all of the Italians Smile lol!
atanasdimov
atanasdimov
Bulgaria
Bulgaria

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneliaaa Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:33 pm

My name is Anelia and as you can see I'm a participant in the LAC project.My partner is Marilisa.I also love listening to music and going to parties.I can't stay at home Friday night and I hate people who don't response to their self-confidence! Grow up!
Aneliaaa
Aneliaaa
Bulgaria
Bulgaria

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: